Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Waiting for the Match

All of our paperwork is in and approved.  In Latvia there are two ladies that match orphans up with families wanting to adopt.  They have had our paperwork for four days now. Every time the phone rings, I pick it up. Most of the calls are just telemarketers.

I have found some other couples that have adopted from Latvia. The information I am receiving is great!! Thank you all for the information.  Sounds like most but not all kids have had a hard time getting food when needed.  Jeff and I already decided we are going to do a food table where there is food out 100% of the time. We will have raisons or Cheerios out. Over time the kids will build up trust that they will always have food and that we will not let them starve.

While I was looking up information on orphans in Latvia I came across John Waller's newest song called "Orphan".  John is a Christian song writer that adopted a sibling set of two, one boy and one girl. The link below will take you to his song. The girl in the song is John's adopted daughter, she also sings at the end of the song.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQXGRwR4N2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment