Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Adoption Shower



Our pastor this week talked about counting your blessing, because you may not realize how many you have.  Well that was true for me.  Some really amazing people from my church put together an adoption shower for Jeff and I.  I did not know what to expect but what they did was so awesome. One lady made Latvian food!  It tasted great. Especially since it had bacon in it and anything that has bacon is amazing.  I just can’t get over the amount of people that showed support for Jeff and I. As scary as having any child come into your life, taking on three children from hard places does feel overwhelming sometimes. It was refreshing to see that when I feel like breaking down or feeling scared, I have people to turn to. Thank you everyone for coming and supporting us!!




 The rooms where Elliana, Hunter, and Spencer will call home are starting to look like 3 kids would be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment